Eventbrite is the global marketplace for live experiences that allows people to find and create events.
It provides the ideal platform for charities to share their events, offer people the chance to purchase tickets or confirm attendance. Here are some of the key features:
- Post an event quickly: It’s simple to post the date, location and details of an event, whether that’s a fundraiser, workshop, or event to raise-awareness. You can add Google Maps to make it clear where attendees need to go.
- Customise the content: You can link to your organisation’s site to offer more information or give people the option to add it to a calendar so they don’t forget about it.
- Reach out to more people: Having your event published on an external platform is a great way to expand your reach and spark interest. Eventbrite events can easily be shared among friends to help word-of-mouth interest in your event.
- Manage payment easily: If you need to charge for attendance for an event, this can be done simply with the option for people to pay via credit card, debit card or Paypal.
- Collect data from events: You can ask attendees for certain information to help you track whether you have regular attendees or types of attendees. You can also track the success of certain events against others to see what’s most popular.
Why is it useful for your charity?
Eventbrite provides a great cost-effective and innovative option for charities.
There are a range of tools that help event organisers manage, promote and sell out their charity events.
The platform prides itself on being straight-forward to use, for both event-planners and potential attendees. Event goers are able to search for and buy tickets, and to share events online.
Charities can also use the platform to claim Gift Aid on ticket sales and donations.
Where can you get it?
Eligible UK charities will be able to purchase a £200 credit voucher for a single admin fee of £20. The new offer of £200 fee credit can be used for Eventbrite organiser ticketing fees incurred by using the Eventbrite platform.
Eligible organisations may request ONE £200 credit voucher and this can only be used on NEW Eventbrite organiser accounts.
Copyright © 2017 Tech Trust.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License