Whether tt-exchange is a new discovery for you or it’s just been a while since you’ve used our services, it’s handy to have a step by step breakdown of how the order process works…
If you’re not yet registered:
- Create an Account: For this you’ll need to either be registered on the Charity Commission, the OSCR or have charitable status with the HMRC.
- Give us some essential details: Once we know which regulating body you’re registered with, we’ll ask a few relevant questions to get the information we need. You can get a better idea of exactly what we’ll request in this article.
- A short wait: If all runs smoothly and we have all the documentation we need, your charity can be registered within 48 hours.
You can easily get in touch: Our customer service team are on hand if you need any help with your application. You can contact us via email or phone, and we always aim to respond within 1 working day.
Once your registration is complete:
- Log into your account: If you have any trouble remembering either your username or password you can easily request a username reminder or password replacement directly from the sign in page.
- Check your eligibility: Under ‘my account’ you will see a tab labelled ‘Active Org Profile’. On this page you’ll be able to clearly see exactly which partners you are and aren’t eligible for.
- Take a look at the catalogue: You may have known exactly what you were after from the get-go, but if not our product catalogue is a great place for some software inspiration.
- Payments: The program supports credit card and cheque purchases, but please note that we’re unfortunately not able to take payments over the phone.
The not-so-small print: We always want charities to be completely happy with their product, but on the off-chance this isn’t the case, we’re unfortunately unable offer refunds on some software.
A number of products are non-refundable and non-exchangeable once payment is complete – even in the case of a wrong order. Whilst there are some exceptions, it’s worthwhile being extra-careful when placing an order to be sure you have the exact product you’re after.